Lynne Fernandes Optometrists
Submitted by Jo on 16/03/2011
Lynne Fernandes Optometrists, run by Lynne and Gerard took over from Roger Owen (located on Gloucester Road) in May 2010. The practice has been there for 37 years, so it is great to see the tradition be carried on! The shop was refitted at the beginning of this year and Lynne and Gerard have put there own unique stamp on the place.
So if you need a new pair of glasses or you would just like to get your eyes tested - pop in and see them!
The author has provided a link to another website where you can read more about this article. Further reading »
Other articles by this user
- Gloucester Road has been mentioned on Radio 4! (published 14/09/2011)
- The Fish Shop - An Oyster Experience! (published 13/09/2011)
- From Protests to Riots! (published 12/08/2011)
- Bristol Zoo marks its 175 anniversary with Gorillas! (published 07/07/2011)
- Major fire on Gloucester Road! (published 27/06/2011)
- Yummy treats from Bristanbul! (published 23/06/2011)
- Mary Portas - Queen of Shops looks at government policy (published 19/05/2011)
- An Amazing Offer From Elephant! (published 10/05/2011)
- Elephant - The New Estate Agents on Gloucester Road (published 01/05/2011)
- Venue Has Been Saved! (published 07/03/2011)