Venue Has Been Saved!
Submitted by Jo on 07/03/2011
We are happy to report that as of last Friday (4th March), Venue magazine has officially been saved! Due to all the support Venue received including online campaigns from both Facebook and Twitter the magazine will continue to live on. There will be some changes that, as a compromise will have to be made, but it will now be free of charge! Well done to everyone who supported Venue and we now look forward to the future publications of the magazine!
The author has provided a link to another website where you can read more about this article. Further reading »
Other articles by this user
- Gloucester Road has been mentioned on Radio 4! (published 14/09/2011)
- The Fish Shop - An Oyster Experience! (published 13/09/2011)
- From Protests to Riots! (published 12/08/2011)
- Bristol Zoo marks its 175 anniversary with Gorillas! (published 07/07/2011)
- Major fire on Gloucester Road! (published 27/06/2011)
- Yummy treats from Bristanbul! (published 23/06/2011)
- Mary Portas - Queen of Shops looks at government policy (published 19/05/2011)
- An Amazing Offer From Elephant! (published 10/05/2011)
- Elephant - The New Estate Agents on Gloucester Road (published 01/05/2011)
- Lynne Fernandes Optometrists (published 16/03/2011)