Yummy treats from Bristanbul!
Submitted by Jo on 23/06/2011
Sitting in the office drinking our morning cups of tea, one of our colleagues returned from the post office with some tasty treats from Bristanbul.
Bristanbul was established towards the beginning of 2011 on Gloucester Road. It is a Turkish patisserie and bakery of the best quality. They do all kinds of delights including baklava and cookies - the cookies being what we had this morning! They really do have a great selection. Many of the items are suitable for vegetarians, and where meat has been used it is halah.
We definitely recommend that you try them out - their opening hours are: 8am to 7pm monday to saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays.
The author has provided a link to another website where you can read more about this article. Further reading »
Other articles by this user
- Gloucester Road has been mentioned on Radio 4! (published 14/09/2011)
- The Fish Shop - An Oyster Experience! (published 13/09/2011)
- From Protests to Riots! (published 12/08/2011)
- Bristol Zoo marks its 175 anniversary with Gorillas! (published 07/07/2011)
- Major fire on Gloucester Road! (published 27/06/2011)
- Mary Portas - Queen of Shops looks at government policy (published 19/05/2011)
- An Amazing Offer From Elephant! (published 10/05/2011)
- Elephant - The New Estate Agents on Gloucester Road (published 01/05/2011)
- Lynne Fernandes Optometrists (published 16/03/2011)
- Venue Has Been Saved! (published 07/03/2011)